Point Defiance Park in Tacoma, Washington is one of the largest urban parks in the United States. The park includes Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, which is both a zoo and aquarium, beaches, trails, a boardwalk, a boathouse, a Washington State Ferries ferry dock, Fort Nisqually, and most notably a stand of old-growth forest. Over 2 million people visit it every year.
- Offical website of Point Defiance Park
- Vitrual tour of Point Defiance Park
- Offical Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium website
- The News Tribune celebrates the park's 100th anniversary
- Fort Nisqually- Official site of Fort Nisqually
- This article is a stub. Please help PNWcommunity by expanding it.